Before coming to the hospital
- Do you have any COVID-19 symptoms? Please contact your doctor before coming to the hospital.
- Have you tested positive for COVID-19? Then you need to wait 11 days and be symptom-free for 3 days before you can come to the hospital.
Escorting a patient
- 1 healthy adult of age can join you and escort you to your appointment.
- Children can have both parents (= 2 adult) escorting them to the appointment.
- Brothers and sisters stay at home.
To avoid over-crowding in the reception hall, registration for consultations and functions tests will go through the mynexuzhealth app.
- Download and configure the mynexuzhealth app before coming to the hospital.
- Register via the mynexuzhealth app as soon as you're near the hospital.
- After registering you can go directly to the waiting area of your consultation. You won't have to pass the registration kiosk or the registration staff at the registration desk.
If you do not have a smartphone, you can register at the registration desk or kiosk in the lobby.
Last edit: 9 May 2023