Before coming to the hospital
- Do you have any COVID-19 symptoms? Please contact your doctor before coming to the hospital.
- Are you in home quarantine of COVID-19 positive? Please contact your treating doctor at UZ Leuven before coming to the hospital.
To avoid over-crowding in the reception hall, registration for consultations and functions tests will go through the mynexuzhealth app.
- Download and configure the mynexuzhealth app before coming to the hospital.
- Register via the mynexuzhealth app as soon as you're near the hospital.
- After registering you can go directly to the waiting area of your consultation. You won't have to pass the registration kiosk or the registration staff at the registration desk.
If you do not have a smartphone, you can register at the registration desk or kiosk in the lobby.
Escorting a patient
- 1 healthy adult of age can join you and escort you to your appointment.
- Brothers and sisters stay at home.
Last edit: 30 May 2022