To avoid over-crowding in the reception hall, registration for consultations and functions tests will go through the mynexuzhealth app.
- Download and configure the mynexuzhealth app before coming to the hospital.
- Register via the mynexuzhealth app as soon as you're near the hospital.
- After registering you can go directly to the waiting area of your consultation. You won't have to pass the registration kiosk or the registration staff at the registration desk.
Arrival at the Gasthuisberg campus
- A face mask is compulsory in the hospital (as of 12 years of age, and recommended from 6 onwards). Bring your own mouth mask and wear it as soon as you enter the hospital.
- Come on your own, or bring maximum 1 escort (older than 18 years).
- Arrive in time, not too early, not too late.
- Keep the wating time in the waiting areas as short as possible.
- Did you come in the car? Wait as long as possible in the car in the parking lot.
- Did you come on your bike or on public transport or do you have to wait between two appointments? You can wait a while in the reception hall, both downstairs and on the platform.
- In the glass walkway the various streams are being separated. Follow the signs.
- After your consultation, go home immediately.
In the hospital
- Always wear your face mask.
- Disinfect your hands at the hand sanitiser dispensers.
- Reception is accessible for everyone with questions.
- Keep a safe 1.5 metre distance when possible.
- Walk on the right-hand side of the corridor for as long as possible.
- Take the stairs as much as possible.
- Limit the number of people in the lift. .
- Always follow the guidelines of staff and care workers.
Consultations and waiting areas
- A patient can be escorted to the appointment by a maximum of one person (over 18 years of age).
- Also for children only one parent is allowed. Brothers and sisters are not allowed to come along.
- Exception: in the oncology A and B outpatient clinic (chemo treatments) and for an endoscopy the escort can accompany the patient up to door, but is not allowed in.
- Leave a distance of 1.5 metres.
- Wait behind the line at the counter.
- In waiting areas where the chairs are attached to one another, leave two seats empty.
- In waiting areas with single chairs, the chairs have been positioned correctly. Do not move any chairs.
- When you are called, disinfect your hands in the examination room.
- You will be contacted by telephone for follow-up appointments.