Bring the following documents and information for your consultation or examination:
- Electronic identity card
- Telephone or mobile phone number
- Name and address of your GP
- Name and address of the specialist who is referring you for this examination
- Referral letter of your GP and/or attending physician/specialist
- Results of a blood collection if this is required in your appointment letter
- X-rays, results of previous examinations or other medical documents
- All medication you take at home, whether it is with or without a prescription. Make a list.
- Payment undertaking by the public social welfare centre or any other entity contributing to your hospital invoice
In case of a work accident, also bring the following informationg.
- Name and address of your employer
- Name and address of the insurance company of the employer
- Policy number
- Date of the work accident
We will then send the invoice to the insurance provider of your employer.