What do you need to bring for your consultation?

Always bring your eID and contact details of a close relative and your GP. Read what you have to bring to ensure that your consultation runs smoothly and what you should do in the event of a work-related accident.

Bring the following documents and information for your consultation or examination:

  • Electronic identity card
  • Telephone or mobile phone number
  • Name and address of your GP
  • Name and address of the specialist who is referring you for this examination

If possible

  • Referral letter of your GP and/or attending physician/specialist
  • Results of a blood collection if this is required in your appointment letter
  • X-rays, results of previous examinations or other medical documents
  • All medication you take at home, whether it is with or without a prescription. Make a list.
  • Payment undertaking by the public social welfare centre or any other entity contributing to your hospital invoice

Occupational accident?

In case of a work accident, also bring the following informationg.

  • Name and address of your employer
  • Name and address of the insurance company of the employer
  • Policy number
  • Date of the work accident

We will then send the invoice to the insurance provider of your employer.

Last edit: 7 May 2020