Guidelines for visitors: modified arrangements
- Because of more stringent measures issued by the government, no visitors are allowed as of 14 March 2020. This replaces the previous arrangements.
- An exception will be made for the parents on paediatric wards, the maternity ward and neonatology.
- Only parents are allowed.
- Do you have a cold, a fever or respiratory problems? Stay at home.
- The visiting hours remain the same.
- There is also an exception for patients receiving palliative care. Talk to the nurses of the department to see what is possible.
Free cheer card
Unable to visit in person? Send a free personalised cheer card.