- You do not have to pay directly after your consultation or examination.
- After 2 months you will received the invoice at home or on the invoicing address.
- You pay the hospital the full amount.
- Return the certificate for care provided (green coupon) to the health insurance fund.
- The health insurance fund will refund the costs (in part).
Depending on the convention status of your physician, the hospital may charge supplemental fees. Ask about it when you make an appointment.
|Convention status||Supplemental fee possible?|
|Follows the convention entirely||No|
|Follows the convention partially||Yes, at specific times*|
|Does not follow the convention||Yes, always|
You can find the time slots in which physicians that follow the convention partially can charge supplemental fees on the RIZIV website.
In case of an occupational accident, the hospital will send an invoice for the full amount to the insurance company of your employer.
Make sure you give us the following information:
- Name and address employer
- Name and address insurance company of the employer
- Policy number
- Date occupational accident