- After your consultation or examination, you do not have to pay immediately. You do not have to pay an advance.
- Two months later, you will receive the invoice for the co-payment at home or at the billing address provided.
- You pay the full invoice to the hospital. Maximum reimbursement by the health insurance fund has already been arranged with your health insurance fund.
Depending on your doctor's convention status, the hospital may charge fee supplements. Ask about this when making an appointment.
|Honorary salary supplement possible?
|Yes, in certain time blocks *
You can find the time blocks in which partially contracted doctors may charge fee supplements on the website of the NIHDI (National Institute for Health and Disability Insurance, RIZIV/INAMI).
In case of an accident at work, the hospital invoices your employer's insurance institution for the full amount.
Please provide us with the following details for this purpose:
- Name and address of employer
- Name and address of employer's insurance company
- Policy number
- Date of work accident