For reports, certificates, administrative and other questions
No medical advice will be given by e-mail. Please make an appointment if you want medical advice.
- Abdominal transplantations
- Organ retrieval
- Organ preservation (a.o. machine perfusion)
About Ina Jochmans
- Ina Jochmans graduated summa cum laude as a medical doctor at the KU Leuven. She trained to be a general and later an abdominal transplant surgeon in the University Hospitals Leuven. She is now a consultant abdominal transplant surgeon at the University H
- She is consultant in the department of abdominal transplant surgery
- She is also actively involved in preclinical and clinical research to improve the quality and use of organs for transplantation. Amongst others by improving preservation methods, e.g. ex situ machine perfusion.