Parking building or outdoor parking
You can park in the outdoor car park or in the parking building located at the front of the Gasthuisberg campus.
Pink parking area for highly pregnant women
On the outside parking there is a parking zone for highly pregnant women or patients or visitors with a pram.
- At the Gasthuisberg campus, follow the blue line that leads to the roof parking.
- A sign at the entrance to the visitor's car park points the way to the pink parking bays.
- The 41 parking spaces are extra wide to facilitate getting in and out.
This area is right next to the covered walkway where wheelchairs are available.
Charging station for electric cars
There are 10 charging stations for electric cars on the roof parking of the parking building (level 0). You can recognise the parking places by their green marking.
- Suitable for both fast and slow charging
- 1 car per charging point
- You can pay via an EV-Point charge card, by SMS or with your smartphone.
People with disabilities
- Take the left-hand side barrier to the outside parking.
- Or follow the blue line and park on level 0 in the parking building.
- Is your car higher than 2 meters? Then park in the outside parking.
Wheelchairs are available:
- At the reception in the entrance hall of all campuses.
- In the glass walkway between the parking lot and the hospital entrance.
We ask that you always return the wheelchair after use.
There is paid parking on the Gasthuisberg campus. UZ Leuven offers a “care rate” discount for patients.
The bicycle stand is diagonally opposite the main entrance.