Pharmacy 'De Hallen' is located in the glass walkway next to the entrance hall. More information about opening times and contact details.
In the entrance hall, at the top of the stairs.
Monday to Friday from 11 am to 7 pm
Saturday, Sunday and public holidays from 1:30 to 7 pm
Breastfeeding room/area for expressing milk
A quiet spot to breastfeed your baby or the ideal place to express milk.
Breastfeeding room/area for expressing milk RED
- Red arrow, gate 4, under reading corner
- Get the key from the reception (red)
Breastfeeding room/area for expressing milk GOLD
- Gold arrow, 1st floor, next to the hairdresser's salon
- Get the access code from the reception desk in the entrance hall
Letterbox health insurance fund
In the central reception hall, just past the shop, you will find a letterbox for the Christelijke Mutualiteiten, the Liberale Mutualiteit and the Vlaams & Neutraal Ziekenfonds (VZN).
- For all your documents with a sticker of the health insurance fund.
- Your sickness claim form you need to send with the normal post.
Cafeteria, coffee shop and take-outs
Open every day between 7.15 and 20 hrs.
- Central reception hall
- From Monday to Friday: between 7.30 and 18 hrs
- Saturday and Sunday: between 14 and 18 hrs
- Gold arrow, 1st floor
- From Monday to Friday: between 11 and 14.30 hrs
- Lime green arrow, 1st floor
- From Monday to Friday: between 8 am and 6 pm
- Saturdays, Sundays and holidays: from 10 am to 6 pm.
Vending machines selling drinks and snacks are available near the entrance hall and in the visitors’ corridors.
There is a multifaith area for different religions on the Gasthuisberg campus. You are welcome any time.
Follow the signs for ‘gebedsruimte’ from the entrance hall.
The multifaith area is open day and night.
In the entrance hall, near the reception
In the visitors’ corridor on the first floor
Central reception hall, take a right past the shop.
Weekdays from 9 am to 12.30 pm and from 1:30 pm to 4 pm
Outside the reception hall there is a letterbox.
The nearest Postpunt is located at the AD Delhaize, Tervuursesteenweg 154, 3001 Heverlee.
There are wheelchairs available in the parking and at the entrance.
You do not need to book these in advance.
In the shop in the reception hall you can find e.g.:
- Newspapers and magazines
- Toys and gadgets
- Sweets and chocolates
- Greeting cards
Monday to Friday from 7 am to 7:30 pm
Saturdays from 10 am to 7 pm
Sundays and public holidays from 1:30 pm to 7 pm