Are you a Mynexuzhealth user? Make your appointment via the mynexuzhealth website or via the appointment module in the mynexuzhealth app.
+32 16 33 24 62 - working days from 8 to 17 hrs
Bring your referral letter and any recent x-rays of your jaws or teeth.
- Oral disorders and oral surgery: wisdom teeth, difficult extractions, root remains, impacted canine teeth, lip frenulum, dental cysts or cysts of the jaw ...
- Orthodontic problems requiring surgery
- Teeth implants with bone remodelling in the upper and lower jaw
- Surgery for jaw anomalies, jaw correction and osteotomies
- Congenital anomalies of the mouth and the face: schisis ...
- Fractures of the jaw and the face
- Ill-fitting prosthesis because of problems with the jawbone
- Swellings, infections and abscesses in the area of the mouth, jaw and neck
- Mucosal disorders of the mouth, as well as discoloration of the mucous membranes
- Unusual pain in the oral and maxillofacial area
- Salivary stones and salivary gland disorders
- Temporomandibular joint complaints
- Benign and malignant tumours of head and neck (head and neck oncology) and oral cancer
Depending on the problem, the oral and maxillofacial specialist will work closely together with the general dentist, the orthodontist, the periodontologist, the dermatologist, the ear, nose and throat physician, the plastic surgeon, the ophthalmologist or the neurosurgeon in order to ensure the best possible care for the patient's problem. The oral and maxillofacial specialist will, if necessary, organise suitable referral. The GP and the patient's dentist are always closely involved in the proposed treatment.