What do you need to bring with you?
Bring the following documents and information for your consulation or examination:
- Identity card
- Phone number and/or mobile number
- Name and address of your GP
- Name and address of the specialist that is referring you for this examination
- Referral letter of the GP and/or attending physician/specialist
- Results of a blood collection if so requested in your appointment letter
- X-rays, results of previous examinations or other medical documents
- All medication you take at home, whether it is with or without prescription. Make a list.
- Payment undertaking by the public social welfare centre (OCMW) or any other entity contributing to your hospital invoice
Bring the following data.
- Name and address employer
- Name and address insurance company employer
- Policy number
- Date of the work accident
We send the invoice to your employer's insurance provider.
If it is your first visit to UZ Leuven for a consulation or examination, you always have to see the registration department first before proceeding to the waiting room.
You're already a patient in our hospital? Simply register yourself.
You're already of patient in our hospital? At your next visit, you will be able to register yourself quickly and more easily.
In the entrance hall you will find the registration machines. Use you electronic identity card to register.
- Download the mynexuzhealthapp in the Google Play Store (Android) or the Apple App Store (iOS).
- Open the app when you are in the vicinity of the campus to register.
You need to register at the registration desk if:
- Your personal data (address, GP) have changed since your last visit.
- You're here for a work accident.
- Your voice needs to be send to different billing address.
For specific types of appointments you will not be able to register through the app or the machines. If this is the case, you will read this in your comfirmation letter of your appointment.