- ADVANCE OUTCOMES: A Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of Ralinepag to Improve Treatment Outcomes in PAH Patients (Ralinepag/placebo).
- ADVANCE EXTENSION: A Study Evaluating the Long-Term Efficacy and Safety of Ralinepag in Subjects With PAH Via an Open-Label Extension.
- COMPERA REGISTER: Prospective registry of newly initiated therapies for pulmonary hypertension.
- SALTO: A Study of Selexipag as Add-On Treatment to Standard of Care in Children With Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension.
- SELECT: A Study to Find Out if Selexipag is Effective and Safe in Patients With Chronic Thromboembolic Pulmonary Hypertension When the Disease is Inoperable or Persistent/Recurrent After Surgery and/or Interventional Treatment.
- SPHYNX: A Study in Participants With Sarcoidosis-associated Pulmonary Hypertension (SAPH) to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Oral Selexipag.
- UNISUS: Outcome Study Assessing a 75 Milligrams (mg) Dose of Macitentan in Patients With Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension.
- ADVANCE CAPACITY: A Study of Ralinepag to Evaluate Effects on Exercise Capacity by CPET in Subjects With WHO Group 1 PH.
- CIPHER: A Study for the Identification of Biomarker Signatures for Early Detection of Pulmonary Hypertension (PH).
- ELEVATE 1: A Study of RVT-1201 in Patients With Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension.
- Exposure: Post-authorisation safety study (PASS): observational cohort study of PAH patients newly treated with either Uptravi® (selexipag) or any other PAH-specific therapy, in clinical practice.
- GB002: Clinical Study of Inhaled GB002 for Treatment of WHO Group I Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH).
- STELLAR: A Study of Sotatercept for the Treatment of Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension.
- UMBRELLA: A Clinical Study to Investigate the Long-term Safety of the Drug Macitentan in Patients With Pulmonary Hypertension Who Were Previously Treated With Macitentan in Clinical Studies.
Laatste aanpassing: 27 januari 2021