In this trial, we want to investigate whether the chance of a live birth can be increased by transferring the embryos using a “hyaluronan-enriched transfer medium" compared to "conventional culture medium".
If you wish to participate, an especially designed computer program will decide whether
- you will receive an embryo transfer in a normal culture medium in which the embryos are cultured, or
- you will receive an embryo transfer in a “hyaluronan-enriched transfer medium”.
If you wish not to participate in the study, the embryo will be placed in a normal culture medium.
Please find enclosed the information- and informed consent documents.
Before you agree to take part in this study, you can find more information on this study. This will enable you to make a decision based on the correct information.
This document consists of 3 parts:
- I Information vital to your decision to take part
- II Informed consent
- III Additional Information
If you wish to participate, you will have to sign the Part II Informed consent and return it to us
You can return the document
- By preference via mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the reference ‘study’ in the subject
- Bring the document with you when you come in for your stimulation and hand it to the staff at the LUFC reception desk
- Bring the document at the latest at the moment of oocyte aspiration and hand it to our staff at the LUFC reception desk