Vending machines selling drinks and snacks are available at the end of the entrance hall.
The library is located in block 4, near the department for social work.
From Monday to Friday, between 9 and 16.45 hrs
- Monday to Thursday: 11:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- on Friday from 11:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Sunday and public holidays: open from 11.30 a.m. to 2.30 p.m.
An ATM is available at the end of the entrance hall, next to the toilets.
The chapel is located on the second floor.
Open every day
- Moment of prayer: every first Sunday of the month, at 10.30 hrs
- Mass: on Sundays and on public holidays at 10.30 hrs
Mail and CM letterbox
There is a normal mailbox and CM letterbow in the central entrance hall.
- For all your CM documents, including yellow health insurance sticker.
- Your sickness declaration form you need to send by normal mail.
Wheelchairs are available at the reception in the entrance hall.