Consultation for proton therapy

Before the treatment starts, you will meet the radiotherapist-oncologist, a doctor who specialises in radiation treatments and more specifically in proton therapy. The radiotherapist-oncologist will discuss with you the treatment that is most suitable for you (the treatment plan).

If you want, you can talk to the social worker of the radiotherapy department afterwards. She will help you find solutions for practical problems such as transport, accommodation, et cetera. If you are hospitalised, you can also ask for the social worker of your ward.

Last edit: 16 February 2023