Because of the limited visiting possibilities, it is more difficult for patents to communicate with their family. Not every patient has a smartphone, tablet or laptop either.
So to bring these patients in touch with their home front, we are calling on individuals, wholesalers or retail businesses to donate ICT equipment.
- You can bring any donations to the to-and-from desk in the reception hall of the Gasthuisberg campus between 14 and 20 hrs.
- Put both appliance and charging cable together in one plastic bag.
Which equipment is suitable?
- Laptops of maximum 5 years old, with the necessary charging cables.
- Tablets, smartphones of maximum 4 years old, with the necessary charging cables.
- It can be used equipment, but it stil has to work.
- All private data have been deleted from the appliance.
- Because the current disinfection rules can damage the appliances, we will not be able to return them. The equipment is therefore a donation.
Deloitte already donated 30 laptops to the Gasthuisberg campus. Thank you for your support!