Visiting arrangements as of 13 June
- Visiting is allowed every day.
- We're allowing 3 visitors who are interchangeable.
- Visiting is limited to a maximum of 2 hours.
- Visiting times are:
- On week days: between 4 p.m. and 8 p.m.
- Weekends: between 2 p.m. and 8 p.m.
- In a shared room, patients are not allowed to see visitors at the same time. Arrangements are made by the ward.
There are exceptions for patients at life's end and for bad-news discussions. Contact the ward.
- On weekend days, outdoors visiting is also allowed, without any limitation on the number of visitors per patient.
- Outdoors visiting is allowed on Saturday and Sunday between 2 and 8 p.m.
- Wear your face mask, also when you visit outdoors.
- Do you prefer to stay inside with the patient? Then we would like to ask you not to do so in a corridor or a waiting area, but rather stay in the patient's room.
Booking your visit
Telephone the ward to book your visit in advance. Contact one of the following numbers to make an appointment.
Each number can be reached Monday to Friday, between 9 and 12 hrs.
Book your visit in advance
Visits have to be booked and registered a couple of days in advance. The total number of visitors allowed on the ward at the same time is limited. In multi-person rooms only one visitor at a time is allowed.
If the nurses find that the maximum number of visitors at a certain time has already been reached, you will have to pick another time.
Important points of attention
- Disinfect and wash your hands regularly.
- A face mask is mandatory for everyone as of the age of 12 years. A FFP2 mask (without valve) is highly recommended, especially for vulnerable patiants. In other cases, a surgical face mask is a good choice.
- For patients who are at an increased risk in case of an infection, we recommend that children younger than 12 years also wear a face mask during visits.
- You do not need to register at reception in the big reception hall. You can go to the ward directly. If you do not know the way to the ward, you can ask reception for a road description.
- On the ward itself you have to register. Disinfect your hands again when entering and leaving the room.
- Visits always take place in the patient's room and not in other areas of the ward or the hospital.
- Leave the window in the room ajar for ventilation.
- Please remember that the patient is vulnerable and keep the necessary distance. Keep your face mask on. A cuddle is not allowed.
- Do not leave the room during your visit.
- Immediately go home after your visit.
You are allowed to bring a small gift.
- Flowers and plants are allowed except on wards with more strict guidelines because of specific disorders. Make enquiries before your visit.
- Do not bring any perishable food. Food for patients with special dietary requirements (e.g. kosher and halal) is allowed.