If living at home is temporarily not possible
A team of care providers will work on a care programme together with you and your family.
- Look for the right care and service in home care.
- Adapting your home.
- Providing temporary accommodation (max. 3 weeks).
- Follow-up of your situation up until one year after the first contact.
- You are at least 60 years of age.
- You live in the Leuven district.
- You're admitted to hospital but could be discharged on the condition that home care is organised
OR you find yourself in a crisis situation which temporarily prevents you from living at home.
Do you think you qualify? Contact your care provider.
Cost: € 60 per night.
- A number of health insurance funds provide a contribution.
- Included: room, bed, bed linen, care, meals.
- Not included: medication, nursing equipment, physiotherapy, doctor's costs, transport.
Location: Pellenberg campus.