You do not need to wear a face mask
Except if you:
- have symptoms of a cold
- are particularly susceptible to infections
- are visiting a patient who is particularly susceptible to infections
Disinfect your hands
- Disinfect your hands at the hand sanitiser dispensers.
- Don't wear plastic gloves.
Limit your time in the hospital
Arrive in time, not too early, not too late.
- Wait as long as possible in your car before your appointment or visit.
- Did you come on your bike or on public transport or do you have to wait between two appointments? You can wait a while in the reception hall.
- After your consultation or visit, go home immediately.
Dropping off and picking up patients
- The kiss-and-ride area for collecting and dropping off patients, is now situated in the visitors' parking (follow the blue arrows).
More about parking at the Gasthuisberg campus.
- At the Pellenberg campus, the strip in front of the main entrance serves as a kiss-and-ride zone, also for taxi services and secondary transport.
Food and drinks
At the Gasthuisberg campus, patients and visitors can get a drink and something to eat at coffee shop in the reception hall, the cafetaria and in the take-out shops on the gold and limegreen arrow. You can also get a bite to eat and a drink at the vending machines on all campuses.
Check the current guidelines in the cafeteria, coffeeshop and take-outs.