What should you bring with you for your registration?
- identity card
- social services identity card (SIS card)
- telephone number of your home, a contact, a member of your family or a neighbour
- name and address of your family doctor
- if appropriate, a payment undertaking from the OCMW (public welfare centre) OR a payment from an insurance body
What should you bring with you to register your baby?
- social security identity card (SIS card) of the person on whom the newborn baby is dependent at the health insurance fund OR
- the baby's SIS card OR
- a certificate while awaiting the baby's SIS card
What should you bring with you for registration in the event of an industrial accident?
- name and address of the employer
- name and address of the insurance company
- policy number
- date of the accident
What should you bring with you for your treatment?
if applicable for you:
- letter from your family doctor or the referring doctor
- results of previous examinations
- ‘Kind en Gezin' health booklet (for children) from the Flemish governmental agency with responsibility for young children and families.
- medication you are currently taking, in original package
- vaccination card
- blood-type card