Within the Radiation Oncology department of the University Hospital Leuven we have a vacancy for a Radiation Oncologist External Consultant in the breast cancer subdiscipline.
This concerns a 20% FTE employment, 1 continuous day a week, preferably on Thursday, but alternative days are negotiable.
What your position involves:
- You work in the clinical care of breast cancer treatment as a radiation oncologist (external consultant status).
- You help train assistants.
What we ask
- You obtained a diploma as a doctor and specialist in radiation oncology or will soon get this (at a EU hospital or with EU accreditation).
- You are enthusiastic, ambitious and eager to learn and prepared to work in clinical care in a quality focused and innovative way.
- You like working in a team.
- You have good communicative skills and a flexible work attitude.
- You have a good communication in written and spoken Dutch (at least B2 level).
What we offer
- Possibility of further training in new treatment techniques.
- You are welcome to discuss specific cases from your own practice together with the different staff members.
- An external consultant at UZ Leuven can work on a self-employed basis or with a fixed contract of employment. In both cases the consultant receives the same initial gross pay.
Mail your letter of application with your curriculum vitae, with specification of reference number 2069, before 15th of March 2023 to the Chief Medical Officer, Prof. Dr. Gert Van Assche, (email@example.com) and to the Head of Department, Prof. Dr. Jean-François Daisne (firstname.lastname@example.org).
For more information about this vacancy please contact Prof. Dr. Jean-François Daisne, (tel +3216346902).
Do you want more information about working at UZ Leuven? Take a look at our website.