Announce your arrival at Reception on the day of your appointment. A reception assistant will then pass you on to Registration to deal with all the administrative formalities and information and give you a plan indicating where your consultation is to take place.
What should you bring with you for your consultation?
When you register for a consultation, examination, etc. do not forget:
- your SIS card
- your identity card
- your telephone number and/or mobile phone number
- name and address of your family doctor
- name and address of the specialist who sent you for the consultation
- in the event of an industrial accident :
- name and address of the employer
- name and address of the insurance company
- policy number
- date of the industrial accident
What should you bring with you for your nursing care/the doctor?
- letter of referral from family doctor and/or doctor/specialist attending you
You do not need to pay for your examination immediately, but you will receive an invoice sent to your home address about one month later.