Rooming-in (parents staying the night)
Only one parent, preferably always the same, can stay the night for the duration of the hospital admission.
- Visiting is allowed once a day.
- Only one parent/partner/relative can visit. The rooming-in parent not included.
- Brothers and/or sisters are not allowed to come along.
- Visitors stay in the room.
- Wearing a mask is compulsory as of 12 years of age.
- Parent and child bring their own face mask and wear it upon entering the hospital.
- During the hospital admission, your child will be given a surgical face mask every morning.
- Parent, both the visitor and the rooming-in parent, have to provide their own face mask at all times.
- Face masks have to be worn when travelling through the hospital and every contact of care within 1.5 metres.
- Both parent staying the night and child can take of their face mask when they are alone. The visiting parent always keeps on his face mask.