Download and install the app
Or scan this code You can also scan this code with your smartphone or tablet to download the app in the App Store (Apple) or the Google Play Store.
Register the app
You need to register your device once before you can use the mynexuzhealth-app. There are three ways to do this, but via sms is the quickest and easiest way.
1. Via sms
The quickest way to register your device is via sms-activation.
- Your mobile number has to be included in your patient record.
- This option is only available if you have an appointment the coming two months.
If your number is not in your patient record, send a mail to email@example.com
What do you need?
- The nexuzhealth code card
- Your password
After entering the necessary data, you can enter a pin code. Use this pin code to log on to the application.
You don't have a code card yet? Apply for one today via www.nexuzhealth.be/en/request-code-card. You will receive your code card within 7 working days.
How to proceed?
- Surf to www.mynexuzhealth.be and log on with your code card and password, with your ID-card or with Itsme.
- Select App in the Profiel tab of the menu and click on Register your device. You enter the code you can see on the screen of your mobile here.
- After that, click on the button Generate QR code.
- Scan the QR code and you're ready to use the app.
Don't forget to enter a pin code which will allow you to easily log on to the mynexuzhealth app again.