Download and install the app
Or scan this code
Register the app
You need to register your device once before you can use the mynexuzhealth-app. There are three ways to do this, but via sms is the quickest and easiest way.
1. Via sms
The quickest way to register your device is via sms-activation.
- Your mobile number has to be included in your patient record.
- This option is only available if you have an appointment the coming two months.
If your number is not in your patient record, send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
What do you need?
- The nexuzhealth code card
- Your password
After entering the necessary data, you can enter a pin code. Use this pin code to log on to the application.
You don't have a code card yet? Apply for one today via www.nexuzhealth.be/en/request-code-card. You will receive your code card within 7 working days.
How to proceed?
- Surf to www.mynexuzhealth.be and log on with your code card and password, with your ID-card or with Itsme.
- Select App in the Profiel tab of the menu and click on Register your device. You enter the code you can see on the screen of your mobile here.
- After that, click on the button Generate QR code.
- Scan the QR code and you're ready to use the app.
Don't forget to enter a pin code which will allow you to easily log on to the mynexuzhealth app again.