International office - carreers

Are you a...
What is your request?
Did you obtain your medical degree in a country outside of the EEA?

Request recognition from NARIC

You need to request recognition of the equivalence of your degree from NARIC (National Academic Recognition Information Centre) of the Government of Flanders.

You can find all information on the NARIC website:

Language requirements

One of the conditions for NARIC to recognize the equivalence of your diploma is that you are sufficiently fluid in Dutch. The level required is European level B2.

The KU Leuven organises language courses to get you to the required level.

Last edit: 24 May 2022