The department of Otorhinolaryngology, head and neck surgery (NKO-GH in Dutch, ORL) offers comprehensive evaluation and treatment for patients with ear, nose and throat disorders both for children and adults.
- Nose, smelling and allergy disorders (rhinology and allergy)
- Ear, hearing and vertigo disorders (otology, audiology, neurotology)
- Hearing center for cochlear and middle ear implantation, bone conduction devices
- Skull base surgery
- Throat and upper airway disorders (laryngology)
- Head and neck disorders
- Voice and speech disorders
- Esthetical facial disorders
- Cleft lip and palate
- Paediatric (Children’s) Hearing Assessment
- Snoring and sleeping
- Swallowing disorders
- Speech and language therapy (MUCLA)
For appointments call +32 16 33 23 40.
- University Hospitals Leuven - campus Gasthuisberg
Department of Otorhinolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery
- Herestraat 49
- Tel. +32 16 33 23 42
- Fax +32 16 33 23 35
- Contact us
Location and accessibility
You can find the department of ear, nose and throat diseases, facial and cervical surgery at campus Gasthuisberg.