Admission to hospital, a consultation or a visit can raise a host of questions. The staff at Reception will be able to help you with these. They will be there when you are admitted. If necessary they will accompany you to the ward and show family members and visitors the way. They can also help you with questions about consultation times, bus and train times, taxis, overnight accommodation for family members, making telephone calls, etc.
Call the following numbers to reach the reception services:
- 016 34 35 36 Gasthuisberg campus
- 016 33 27 05 Sint-Rafaël campus
- 016 33 70 04 Sint-Pieter campus
- 016 33 83 65 Pellenberg campus
- 016 21 02 11 Lubbeek campus
You will find more information about the reception services on the website.